Parking Permits & ID Cards

Parking Permits
Parking is easy at SUNY Ulster. All vehicles brought on campus on a regular basis must be registered with the Office of Public Safety. You can get a permit for the vehicle you regularly drive to campus by visiting the Office of Public Safety on our Stone Ridge campus in the Hasbrouck Building Lobby. Students may park in any white-lined parking area.

Identification Cards
Our college identification cards – SUNY cards – also provide another level of protection.  Your ID card also is a library card and gets you discounts for various college events, so make sure you always have it on hand.

Traffic Enforcement
Enforcement of moving violations may include the use of area police/sheriff agencies using marked and/or unmarked vehicles. Citations for violations are per New York State Motor Vehicle Law.





Upcoming Events