Equipment for Student Use
The following equipment is available for student use:
- A FAX can be sent from the printer/photocopier machine in the Library. (FAX users are charged as follows: first page $1.25; second
page $1.25 and each additional page $.50.) Charges are applied to the student’s Papercut
print tracking account.
- Printers are available in open labs and the library. Students are charged per print and provided
an initial balance at no charge based on the number of credits for which they have
enrolled for the semester. Students can see their print balance and add funds to their
print balance via the My.SUNYUlster.edu Portal.
- Scanners and Copiers are available in the McDonald Dewitt Library. Scanning is free and each copy is charged to the student’s Papercut print tracking
- The Computer Lab on the second floor of Hasbrouck Hall on the Stone Ridge campus offers internet-connected
computers with Micrososft Office. Computers are accessed with the student’s User Name
and Password which is available via the “Get your password” link on the Portal login page, upon the student's admission to the College.
- Loaner Laptops are available to be checked out and used within the library.
- Wireless Internet is available throughout the College. Students must log in with their Portal credentials. If you encounter problems, please contact the helpdesk at 845-687-5169.