SUNY Ulster's close-knit supportive environment is real and makes a difference to
your success. Experience an online program where professors are readily available
to answer questions, tech support is just a click away, and you can shop online for
your books and view Web-based videos from your home. It's learning 24-7.
Any time Library
- Live Chat 24/7 with a librarian.
- Make an appointment with a librarian - we will meet you in Stone Ridge, at the KCSU or via phone, email or chat - to help
with your research assignments.
- Access online library resources from the Library portal tab. Research Databases are
available from any device with an Internet connection.
- DiscoverDeWitt is the library's search engine that locates articles, books, ebooks, DVDs. From one
search box you can find nearly anything in the library's collections, including online
and print sources.
- Find out more from the guide to Online Library Resources
Online Book Store
Order your books, course materials and more at our eBook Store.
Orientation to Online Learning
If you've never taken an online class before, here is an excellent orientation to help you navigate the Angel online course environment.
SUNY Learning Network FAQs
The SUNY Learning Network has a great page of FAQs to help you get some fast answers to common online learning questions.
SUNY Ulster Student Technology Coordinator
Our Student Technology Coordinator is on campus and online to help students with questions
and problems. Call 845-688-1989 or 1-800-724-0833 x 1989. Or send an email to: email@example.com
Filing a Complaint
To file a complaint about SUNY Ulster's Distance Learning Program, visit Higher Ed New York State Education Department