SUNY Ulster, a student-centered community college providing innovation and excellence in learning, is committed to be an educational and cultural beacon and economic development partner for the community.
SUNY Ulster is a vibrant community of learners distinguished by academic excellence, collaboration, innovation, service, and responsible use of resources.
As a public, comprehensive two-year institution dedicated to providing affordable, accessible education, we work within an ever-changing environment to:
- prepare students for success in college and in the workforce,
- prepare students for transfer to four-year institutions,
- provide enrichment and lifelong learning opportunities,
- augment learning through the integration and application of emerging technologies,
- prepare students, including international students, to live and work
in a global society,
- play an active role in economic development,
- partner with local, state, national and international community, educational and cultural organizations,
- lead regional efforts in sustainability, and
- enhance the quality of life for residents of Ulster County.